Rules & Procedures
- Be in class on each class day, on time, with all of your materials.
- Be observant and participate.
- Work safely and follow all safety instructions.
- Treat others and the facilities with respect at all times.
- Focus your energy. You can make the classroom a positive learning
environment and a fun time.
- Attendance is taken daily at the start of class.
- It is your responsibility to notify me of upcoming absence
as far in advance as possible. You are responsible for completion
of any work you missed due to an absence.
- If you are absent, you need to check our web site to find what
you missed. Go to Assignments —> What
did I miss?
- If you miss a lab, see me as soon as possible to schedule a time
when you can make it up.
- If you miss a test or quiz, you need to take it the day you return
unless other arrangements have been made with me.
- If you have a question, or have difficulty understanding any concept
we are discussing, please do not hesitate to see me. Do not wait
until the last minute — this is not material that can be crammed.
- Remember that your study buddy is often a good resource for extra
help. Collaborate, but keep it honest!